Beautiful and amazing original works by over 70 of the world’s greatest contemporary woodturners
- Meet the craftsmen – learn more about their Art and Craft
- Admire the Beauty of works from one of the world’s largest private collections
- Marvel at the Mystery of exhibits from the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Enjoy live demonstrations of the craft
- Take part in a short guided tour of the exhibition
- Collect, Give, Buy – many items will be for sale
- Be your own judge of the entries to the Turners’ Company 2016 Competitions
- Delve into the displays of works by members of the Association of Wood Turners of Great Britain – Society of Ornamental Turners – Association of Polelathe Turners – Register of Professional Turners
Where, When, How?
Where: In the spectacular and spacious Carpenters’ Hall in the heart of the City of London.
When: Wed 12 – Sat 15 October: opens 10am each day. On Wed 12, Thur 13 & Fri 14 October: closes 6pm, last entry 5pm. On Sat 15 October: closes 4pm, last entry 3pm.
See the tickets page for more information on ticket prices, multiple tickets, group visits etc.