View, Love, Buy
Beautiful and extraordinary original works by over 70 of the world’s greatest contemporary woodturners
- Meet the makers – learn more about their Art and Craft
- View, Love the curation of one of the world’s largest private collections
- Marvel at the Mystery of the exhibits from the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Enjoy live demonstrations of the craft every day
- Take part in a short guided tour of the exhibition
- Collect, Give, Buy – many items will be for sale
- Be your own judge of the entries to the Turners’ Company 2016 Competitions
- Delve into the displays of works by members of the Association of Wood Turners of Great Britain, Society of Ornamental Turners, Association of Polelathe Turners and the Register of Professional Turners.
Where, When, How
Where: In the spectacular and spacious Carpenters’ Hall in the heart of the City of London.
When: Wed 12 – Sat 15 October: opens 10am each day. On Wed 12, Thur 13 & Fri 14 October: closes 6pm, last entry 5pm. On Sat 15 October: closes 4pm, last entry 3pm.